Kara-Moon Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:24:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALESIS ION...you must read this!! :~O  (Read 21978 times)
Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2007, 09:34:45 AM »

Thom, I wish you wouldn't post these links. The more I hear the Ion, the more I wished I had one...  Shocked

Ok, did you ordered one allready ?

Moon
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 01:35:10 PM »

Moon,

Nope,not yet,but I will have the Ion early next month though!

Don't worry about not having one for yourself my friend,as no matter how tight your budget may be-where there's a will,there is a way to get one-eventually,as it's very inexpensive!

I'm sure that Alesis will be manufacturing them for a while longer and if by some chance they are not available in Europe,you can always buy one from Sweetwater in the U.S. & get yourself a voltage converter(provided that you are in fact,serious about getting one) Smiley

Thom

Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2007, 04:07:18 PM »

Well, I'm currently having some fun with my Virus B, so the Alesis can wait for a while.

I don't think Sweetwater is delivering in Europ, but DV247 (UK) is selling the Ion for about 570 euro's. More expensive than the US, but still very good value for money.

But like you said... I'v put this one on my list for a future purchase and continue with the stuff I have.

Moon
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 01:03:26 AM »

Moon,

I viewed Sweetwater's terms & conditions of thier shipping & it states that thier free shipping deal does not apply to deliveries outside of the U.S.,so perhaps they do ship outside the country for an added cost,but apart from Alaska & Hawaii,I don't know where else they might deliver.

If they do in fact,ship out of the country where you are,I'm not sure if the Euro/USD exchange rate would be in your favor because of what the shipping cost may be,but I speak with my sales rep about it if you want(that is of course when your ready to buy one & if you run into a problem getting one in Europe).

Good news is though,that last time I had spoke with my sales rep,I asked him if the Ion was being discontinued and he said it was not and the reason the Ion was unavailble,was probably due to Alesis making improvements on the Ion by updating the software-so that being said,I think it's safe to say that the Ion will be available to buy new,well into the future.

Sweetwater is a good & reliable source of product info,so I will keep you updated on the Ion's availablity down the road.

Thom

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: