Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:57:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the theory of one needs a guitarist  (Read 2347 times)
one

« on: December 17, 2007, 04:01:14 AM »

hello everyone,

Yes, I am among the living and speaking to you now from California.  My life has been very hectic lately as I am recently single and dealing with a bunch of new stuff.  Unfortunately this doesn't give me a lot of time to participate in online forums even one as great as this.

However I am making music again and I'm trying to collect enough songs together for another album.  I've collaborated with many great guitarists in the past online and I have a friend here in San Jose (who is not terribly focused).

I have quite a few songs that are pretty much finished but I feel they would definitely be improved by some guitar work.  I do not play very well myself in fact I haven't picked up a guitar for over a year.

So, if you play guitar and you like my style of music.  http://www.thetheoryofone.com

I would love to have you play on a song.  I am open to working with more than one person depending on who steps up and is interested, hopefully somebody will be interested and serious about contributing to my upcoming album.

Thank you for your time and attention and look forward to spending more time here in the future God willing.  Either way I intend to keep making music and albums and I could use some help.

one

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: