Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:48:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elwood Entry...  (Read 5912 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: January 19, 2008, 03:08:08 AM »

Since part of the theme includes cultural diversity & universal human values,I thought that constructing a song with a few different musical genres might be appropriate & within the theme?

This piece has techno,rock & ambient music in it.I'm open to do a collaboration if this meets with anyone's musical tastes.

I concieved of this idea & arranged & recorded it all in 4 hours,but I feel that I've done all I could do on this,so I'll leave it up to someone else to take it further than this,if anyone is interested.

Thom

* All Under One Sky.mp3 (2488.78 KB - downloaded 408 times.)

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 09:59:55 AM »

Thom,

A capable rendering of a cross-section of synthetic instrument styles, and an excellent basis for a collaboration. Great potential for someone to layer in some counterpoint melodies.

My inclination is to jump right in there and go hog-wild (wiss zee rad geetar Grin), but I'm already committed to two songs...

Schweet,

Oren.

kara
Kara-Moon, a site built by and for musicians
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

Music is my middle name

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 10:12:29 AM »

Very good one Thom, perfect fit for the theme.

Some other synth guys should jump on this !

k

_____oOo______ http://www.myspace.com/kaazduo

www.kara-moon.com, a site built by and for musicians
Support us at : http://www.mymajorcompany.com/Artistes/kaaz/
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 05:47:18 PM »

This is really good as it stands. It's difficult to think what could be added.

I shall see if I can come up with anything, but don't hold your breath!

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 06:44:21 PM »

Oren,

I'm very pleased that you like my material,especially so,since you have the desire to go hog-wild on it. Afro

I don't know how much time there is for this project,but if by some chance you ever can spare enough time to add something,that would be fantastic!

Since you mentioned adding guitar,I think it would be perfect for you or anyone who plays guitar-such as Wyatt or Rharv,to add some guitar work in the rock-style segment of my piece.

Kara,

I'm relieved that you approve of my music,as I was having a very difficult time sorting out my writer's block....whew! I'm glad I finally overcame that obstacle.

As well as some guitar,I certainly will welcome any additional synth work-but of course! Grin

In fact,I would love to have as many people as possible to work on it-the more the merrier.

Folderol,

I'm glad you like it as it is,but I am really excited to think what others may come up with...so if any light bulbs illuminate in your head-well by all means-go for it! Grin

Thanks for the approval guys,

Thom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: