Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:23:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: building blocks  (Read 9509 times)
mlit

bada-pisch!

« on: June 06, 2008, 02:47:12 PM »

ok, i've been in contact with wyatt and oren about doing a collab. wyatt has already sent me some of his stuff, and i promised to send him some aswell. i dug through my project folders and i found a couple of tunes there that might be of interest for him, and maybe some of you other guys.

my mp3's of unfinished tunes are located at: http://daily-digital.net/mp3/ and http://daily-digital.net/mp3/collab/

check 'em out. if you find something you'd like to mess around with. give me a wink so we can talk about remixing and downmixing track by track.

cheers

do not judge music by it's drug!
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 09:12:17 AM »

That "graty green" thing is just too cool. I can't leave it alone.

Plus, it's perfect "as is" - just needs to be a little longer to be a completely functional song.
No chord changes, no gimmicks, just straight ahead groove.  Afro

Give me a few weeks, Roger. In the meantime, if you want to go ahead and extend this version to about 4 minutes, please do.

mlit

bada-pisch!

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 09:02:50 PM »

ai'ight bro'  Afro
i'll do an extended version when i get the time.

i have do some more rythm work on it, 'cause the perc is just too boring  Embarrassed
what u say? put on sum breakz ?

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 11:29:05 PM »

...i'll do an extended version when i get the time...i have do some more rythm work on it, 'cause the perc is just too boring
...what u say? put on sum breakz ?

Breakz could be just the thing...not that I'd know Cheesy

Do what sounds best to you, then we'll arrange for you to put the individual tracks up at the K-M FTP site.
I have a singer in mind, some interesting lyrics, and perhaps some guitar work....

The song is already so perfect, I don't want to mess with it too much wOO

mlit

bada-pisch!

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 11:09:48 PM »

ai'ight mate  Cool

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 09:06:48 PM »

ai'ight mate  Cool

Roger,

Everything on my "to do" list is complete, so just get me whatever you have of "graty green", and lets make some friggin' music, shall we... I just love this thing Cool

mlit

bada-pisch!

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 01:01:40 AM »

Roger,

Everything on my "to do" list is complete, so just get me whatever you have of "graty green", and lets make some friggin' music, shall we... I just love this thing Cool

ok, good shit! i've had alot on my hands lately, and still do to be honest. but i'll make both time and space to work some with graty green. when is is that we have our deadline? i heard the first version. sounds cool Smiley but we really need to make it more .. 'seamless'. needs alot of drumwork and a bridge or two Wink

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 03:38:23 PM »

ok, good shit! i've had alot on my hands lately, and still do to be honest. but i'll make both time and space to work some with graty green. when is is that we have our deadline? i heard the first version. sounds cool Smiley but we really need to make it more .. 'seamless'. needs alot of drumwork and a bridge or two Wink

Yeah, that track I hacked together just to give the others something to work with... Roll Eyes

Put together what you can, without too much blood/sweat/tears, and contact me about about uploading the tracks to the FTP site, as soon as possible.
The rest of us need your tracks so we can compose and record our stuff. Deadline for the finished song is December 21.

mlit

bada-pisch!

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 05:00:25 PM »

ok mate, got my answer here. damn x-posting lol

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: