Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:31:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I simply must ..  (Read 2215 times)
mlit

bada-pisch!

« on: November 08, 2008, 11:25:53 PM »

... start the first topic.it'll be more of a blog entry really.
i am sitting in the chillout lounge at the generator hostel in london havin' a few beers. miss my own laptop. there are many people here sitting on their own laptops.  Undecided if i would've had my own laptop here i could have completed graty green. but i'll get straight onto that when i get home. so i recon it'll be done by the weekend.

it's a shame none of you guys are living in london. we could have hooked up and grabbed something to eat and a few beers  Smiley

went to a concert last nite. mr scruff (ninjatune) and jazzanova (also ninjatune) played for six hours!! had an amazing time. met a guy from australia, richard, which shared the interest in many of my favourite artists. also got a bit of a english/bosnian girl  Roll Eyes hehe. got pissed drunk. left the club (matter) at 5:45am by boat. along the thames i fell asleep, and i woke up when i was shaken to life by some of the crew. appearantly some of the passangers had taken some funny pictures of the physical me, as i was unconcious, haha  Cheesy after going in wrong directions in the underground tube system a couple of times, forgetting to change lines, and walking about kings hill for 45 minutes (a walk that normally takes 1 cigarette, .. uhm. 6-7 minutes, i finally arrived the hostel at 7am. went to bed with no concern what so ever that i was suppose to check out 3 hours later at 10am. i woke up 2pm. i basicly got kicked out by the cleaning personell. she dragged the bedspreak off me and said, well, more or less politely "please get out of bed so i can clean up here and change the sheets. also have a shower and brush your teeth. it smells like a brewery in here"  Cheesy *laff*

been hung over pretty much all day. went out to get something to eat, twice, and now i'm slowly getting drowsy once again by the ever toxicating alcohol  Tongue

alright guys. roger out!  Afro

do not judge music by it's drug!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: