Kara-Moon Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:03:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What car are you driving?  (Read 6524 times)
NeoN

« on: November 09, 2008, 10:43:02 PM »

I guess many of you have cars?? What are you driving? Maybe a photo would be nice as well Grin
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 10:28:36 AM by NeoN » Logged
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 11:15:57 PM »

Angry
I guess you HAD to ask this question this week!!  Cry

For the past 4 years I been running a '98 Nissan Primera. Lovely car, but has recently been costing too much to keep in shape.
Last week I shopped around and got a great deal on a '02 Nissan Almera Tino. First class condition from a main dealer, full service history, low mileage. Fabulous.
Picked it up last Monday .........
on Friday night it was parked outside my house .... and was hit by a bus .....I'm still waiting for the insurance company breakdown truck to come and take it away!!
 Cry
James

* primera.jpg (16.09 KB, 300x200 - viewed 543 times.)

* Almera.jpg (8.56 KB, 288x178 - viewed 486 times.)

* car 005.jpg (503.76 KB, 1800x1200 - viewed 527 times.)

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 11:29:45 PM »

Angry
I guess you HAD to ask this question this week!!  Cry

For the past 4 years I been running a '98 Nissan Primera. Lovely car, but has recently been costing too much to keep in shape.
Last week I shopped around and got a great deal on a '02 Nissan Almera Tino. First class condition from a main dealer, full service history, low mileage. Fabulous.
on Friday night it was parked outside my house .... and was hit by a bus .....I'm still waiting for the insurance company breakdown truck to come and take it away!!
 Cry
James

Ouch!

You have my sympathy (for what it's worth)

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
mlit

bada-pisch!

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 12:44:16 AM »

hahaha, i can't wait to post you pictures of my hotwired car *laff*
just need to get back home from london on tuesday

do not judge music by it's drug!
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 02:43:29 AM »

I’m driving a 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme!  It is an estate car that sat for about 10 years.  After replacing the computer and most all of the censors the car runs great.

Ps –it helps that both of your sons are expert auto mechanics  wOO

The older I get the better I was!
kara
Kara-Moon, a site built by and for musicians
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

Music is my middle name

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 07:44:44 AM »

I'm drving a 7 years old mercedes

Sorry to hear about your troubles James

k

_____oOo______ http://www.myspace.com/kaazduo

www.kara-moon.com, a site built by and for musicians
Support us at : http://www.mymajorcompany.com/Artistes/kaaz/
NeoN

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 09:04:38 AM »

Cry
James

Sorry to hear that James Shocked Good luck with your car man!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 09:12:43 AM by NeoN » Logged
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 07:39:57 PM »

I drive a Skoda Fabia. It's nearly 3 years old now and the very first car I bought brand new. It is a very comfortable ride, and in spite of being only 1.4L can cruise comfortably at 95mph for long periods - or so they tell me Smiley

It has now done just under 70,000 miles (I use it for work as well as pleasure). Like James' car, mine recently was a victim of an unprovoked attack and is currently undergoing surgery - another driver decided they wanted to be in my lane so just drove into the side of me Sad

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 01:36:07 AM »

My 2004 Hyundai Accent was my first car purchased brand new...over the years,it's been subjected to quit a few incidences of minor parking lot damage,but it's still a tip top ride. Cool

* 2004 Hyundai Accent.jpg (40.98 KB, 600x450 - viewed 524 times.)

Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 06:01:53 PM »

I'm driving an 5 year's Audi A6. Great car, although it's milages (204.000 km) is showing some signs. There are some problems with the automatic gearbox. Last week I had to step out to push the car back Sad Apparently there's an electronic problem when shifting it to 'R'... The car will be repaered tomorow. Extra costs  Angry

But, I have something to look forward to. Some weeks ago, I ordered a new car. This time, something more reliable and less costly to keep it driving. No German car... but a Japanese one : The multi purpose sport van from Mazda, the Mazda 5. OK, not as sexy as an Audi A5, but I must safeguard my studio budget as well... Wink

I'll post photo's as soon as I get it (late December or beginning Janaury...)

Moon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: