Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:18:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Second Life gigs  (Read 5731 times)
Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« on: April 20, 2009, 01:50:38 PM »

As a parallel to the live thread here I thought I'd create a thread here for those of us who are present in Second Life. We've now started to perform in Second Life on a regular basis (look for MJX8P Netizen, my SL identity). We are actually playing live there (streaming live music to the people who visit the SL place where we play).

Next show: Sat 23 Apr, 4PM SLT (Second Life Time) at Nancy Blakes pub in SL.

It's not that hard to join SL and it's quite easy to actually perform in there, so maybe this would be an alternative means of having also a virtual KM gig that can be global and on a regular basis. Contact me if you would like more information. I should add that a SL account is free. Smiley

Also known as Marc JXP
Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »

Gig was great! Smiley Next gig on tuesday; haven't got the actual time yet but should be around 1 PM SLT (21:00 GMT) in Ankh Morpork on SL (yep - a virtual version of Terry Pratchetts city from the Discworld books).

Also known as Marc JXP
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 05:50:03 PM »

Marc,

This "Second Life" phenomenon is fascinating to me, and your gig action intrigues, also.
 Trouble is, after exercising to get the body mobile again, guitar practice, bass practice, working with the tunes, eating and sleeping, there just ain't time... Tongue
So, you're going to have to enjoy it for both of us... Grin

Thanks for keeping us informed of your activities  Afro

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: