Kara-Moon Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:06:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: collab results: Evermore  (Read 12286 times)
ToneCarver

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 10:43:29 PM »

Hi Laguna Rising,

Thanks for the listen and the comments. You are not the first to mention the EQ on the bass so I may need to go back and revisit that. One of the other collaborators did the electric and acoustic guitar parts and I actually do not know what equipment he used for it !! sorry.  Cheesy Thanks for the kind words.

Bill

Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2007, 02:02:56 PM »

Very nice! Beautiful, dreamy music. Only thing I would say is that the first few times the violin comes in it sounds a bit less perfect than the other instruments. Great pianos, both electric and acoustic.

I love that bass around 2:15. I LOVE the piano parts starting around 4:35. Wish I could play like that. And there's that bass again. Some audio spikes in the mix though, nothing much but you can hear it (though it could be the mp3 rendering). And I love the guitars (yes, I'm writing while listening! Cheesy) there. I slightly miss some drums and/or percussion. Definetely my favourite part of the track!

Only thing I would like to mention is that the ending is a tad open, a track like that should have a cool, dramatic ending in my view.

General: good choice of sounds, melody and arrangement buildup. Very good!

Also known as Marc JXP
ToneCarver

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2007, 08:30:12 PM »

Marc,

Thanks for the listen and the kind, encouraging comments.

Bill

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: