Kara-Moon Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:47:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Webmail problem... WARNING !!!  (Read 3055 times)
Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« on: October 15, 2009, 05:32:52 PM »

For those who are using the km-webmail: you might notice mails with a warning that our mail system was upgraded and that you need to click on the provided link or attachement in the mail: DON'T !!!!

These mails were not send from us and contain virus and other mallicious content. Just delete them !

Moon
impablomations

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 05:47:25 PM »

I'm not sure when the above this happened, but last night before logging off I clicked to see who was online (I had just posted Taita's Dream and was seeing if any members were online, and if they had listened to it), next to one of the "guests" on the list, instead of showing what thread they were looking at, the info said "unknown action" - maybe that could be a hacker?  It was around 2:40am UK time I think.  Don't know if that info is any use to you Moon, but thought I'd let you know.

I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it on all the beaches of the world... perhaps you've seen it. - Steven Wright

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato
Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 05:17:57 PM »

I'll keep my eyes poen. The forum seems to be 'hack-free'... for the moment. But those mailboxes suffer from malious mails...

Moon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: