Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:04:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NI Komplete 6  (Read 3790 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: February 01, 2010, 06:23:28 AM »

Since the upcoming Behringer U-Control UMX610 is a midi controller that I am interested in,I decided to peruse the Native Instrument website & I was kompletely mystified by-not only the tremendous sound quality of the detailed sample-based instruments and Absynth sound engine,but how wonderfully simple the method is,by which the two sound categories can be combined!
As far as I'm concerned(based on what I heard & seen on the website),the combination of these different sound categories are not only as equally impressive and jaw-dropping as Spectrasonics Omnisphere,but also much easier to create new sounds,than in Reason 4(as indicated in N.I's video)!

Another interesting feature of the NI bundle package,is that it equipped with 20 more gigabytes of sounds than the Omnisphere software....for only $20 additional.
The absolute best part for me,is that the Behringer keyboard comes with the NI Kore Player software with a 300MB library,along with the EnergyXT workstation....so I know that right-out-of-the-gate,that anything I add onto this recording platform from NI,will be compatible!

I still adore my Reason 4-but this DAW presents & even greater value with an ease of use that is also greater.....so much so,that I have completely abandoned the idea of every buying another hardware keyboard and instead,decided to purchase an additional computer....solely for the purpose of housing this incredible software package!
With the keyboard,software & computer,I have priced it out to be around a $1,000.........a much better deal than laying down $1,300 for a Kurzweil PC3LE or worse,almost $4,000 for a PC3K!! Shocked Angry Roll Eyes Grin

Spending literally hours on the Native Instrument's website was & is,highly addicting and to say the least,a life changing event!! wOO

-Thom

Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 11:58:14 AM »

Thom,

The NI Komplete is a great deal. There's so much in there to keep you occupied for years. Reaktor alone can keep you busy at least for a couple of years.

The Komplete pacakge is tremendous value. I was lucky enough to get it for my 40th Birthday...

Moon
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 04:03:45 PM »

Moon,

Yeah....I had that very same impression after having gone though the website-thanks for the confirmation!
Cheesy

-Thom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: