Kara-Moon Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:07:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Presonus V1.5 update  (Read 3795 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: April 28, 2010, 02:11:24 AM »

For Presonus users,the highly anticipated upgrade to 1.5 was released today..providing added functionality to the sequencer and added stability in certain areas of the program.
The most thrilling aspect of the new update,was the quite extensive sound set expansion,which took about 2 hours to download!
The most interesting and useful of the new sounds,were the synthesizer presets..each of which were armed with their own little arsenal of effects,for on-the-fly brightening and tweaking-which overall,give the Studio One an alarming amount of effects..much more so than my Reason 4 DAW!

Some of the sounds are open source freebies(namely HG Fortune)-but for me,provide some recreational fun while I await my new & immense library of sounds from NI. Grin

-Thom

* Big Kirk 1.5 Demo.mp3 (2014.33 KB - downloaded 364 times.)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 02:13:05 AM by elwoodblues1969 » Logged

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 11:05:42 AM »

"Big Kirk" is tres cool (where the hell do you come up with those titles...? Cheesy)

...I'm actually a big fan of H.G.Fortune software...

elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 01:33:58 PM »

Oren,

I have no complaints about HG Fortune in general,but I paid $400 for the Presonus DAW & I expected a sound set that was exclusive to Presonus,is all.
This is not at all a problem however,as one of the primary reasons I chose to purchase an audio DAW in the first place,was to use the NI Komplete 6 sounds on it.
Cheesy
As for the "Big Kirk" thing,that comes from the name of a synthesizer preset that was included in the 1.5 update! Grin

-Thom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: