Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:07:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Korg Kronos  (Read 46548 times)
Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2011, 08:53:12 AM »

Somehow I already suspected that! Wink

Also known as Marc JXP
Fred S
Moderators Views

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2011, 04:23:35 PM »

The sound of the piano is always the make-it/break-it for me. But I'll start saving my pennies just in case it's as good as it sounds in the demos. I've always been a Korg guy, but have gone Yamaha lately for the piano and feel of the board. Hopefully, this effort brings me back. 

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2011, 07:02:27 PM »

I want me one of those!
Same here! Only trouble is, even if I had the money to buy one, I'd probably be quite daunted by all the possibilities and end up achieving less that I do now Roll Eyes

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 12:03:48 PM »

OK, still waiting for the mighty Kronos. I read somewhere that shipping is posponed untill somewhere near the end of July. So it might be after the summer before I'll get mine...

Patience...

Patience...

Will be the title of the first song I'll make with this one   Cheesy
Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 01:07:49 PM »

I hope you'll get it as soon as possible! And once you've got it, I'm of course expecting a demo of it! Wink

Also known as Marc JXP
Fred S
Moderators Views

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2011, 07:41:14 PM »

Still waiting too. Originally supposed to ship the first week of June. Haven't heard about the delay yet. Guess we'll just have to wait till it shows up.

Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2011, 04:34:25 PM »

I hope you'll get it as soon as possible! And once you've got it, I'm of course expecting a demo of it! Wink

OK, deal ! You'll get a personal invite !  Cool

Moon
Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2011, 04:35:34 PM »

Still waiting too. Originally supposed to ship the first week of June. Haven't heard about the delay yet. Guess we'll just have to wait till it shows up.

Well, I'm not in a hurry. Summer is comming anyway. And besides: you need patience for good thing to come  Wink

Moon
Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2011, 12:06:32 PM »

OK, deal ! You'll get a personal invite !  Cool

Moon

Also known as Marc JXP
Fred S
Moderators Views

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2011, 12:56:35 AM »

Received an email today from zzounds...my Kronos has been shipped. It's about time. I'm pretty excited Smiley

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2011, 06:35:51 AM »

Received an email today from zzounds...my Kronos has been shipped. It's about time. I'm pretty excited Smiley
So that's you totally useless at work for the next few days then Grin

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
SLD Music

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 01:18:58 PM »

So that's you totally useless at work for the next few days then Grin

A few days?!  I shelled out the cash for a Yamaha Motif XF8 about a month ago and I'm still totally useless, not just at work, but at EVERYthing since.  Even missed the KVR contest last month!  Granted, I've got a ton of other stuff going on right now too.  Getting that keyboard was in many ways a childhood dream come true.  Have fun with the Kronos, Fred S!  Let us know how you like it.
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 02:59:00 PM »

When I think about it,it is so ironic that despite the fact that the Kronos is the most exciting hardware workstation Korg has ever conceived to date,in terms of functionality for the price,I have to decline from buying one myself-which is a bit difficult,since I have been such a tremendous Korg fan for so many years.

Korg has finally come up with something that can compete with PC software-as in essence,it is a PC itself,but the thing that keeps me from buying one is not only is it out of my budget,but the thought of losing all that software that's inside of it once the keyboard finally burns out,is a scenario & a loss that I am not willing to deal with.

It's just as well for me though,as I am not a live performer any longer & haven't been for a long while....but I still harbor that hardware gear lust in my soul though,so I am very envious! Grin

Anyhow,do enjoy your new toy to the full and apprise us with an in depth review,if you would be so kind as to do so! Cool

-Thom
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:01:13 PM by elwoodblues1969 » Logged

Fred S
Moderators Views

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 10:19:21 PM »

Certainly will, Thom.

Nothing much has changed at work however, I've been totally useless for years  Smiley

Fred S
Moderators Views

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2011, 10:20:38 PM »

XF8?  Nice purchase!

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: