Kara-Moon Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:30:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble with NI Software Program  (Read 17453 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 03:47:02 PM »

Mario,

I followed your instructions to update to the 4.2 but in my update manager area,Kontakt 4 is not listed.Until I have this figured out,I'm going to try James's suggestion & see how that goes.

-Thom

* NI Update history.PNG (43.69 KB, 642x562 - viewed 485 times.)

elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 04:13:38 PM »

Mario,

I went back to my update manager page & it says that all critical updates are shown in ...so that seems to indicate that an update is not necessary.
I looked all over the website for the Kontakt 4 4.2 update,but could not find it.I also decided to seek additional help in the forum,but that portion of the website is down for maintenance.

I should have just bought the packaged disc version of this...then perhaps I would have had no problems.Monday,I am going to try & contact them via phone somehow,& see if I can get them to send me the disc.

Since you have never had any problems with NI whatsoever....what's your secret?I know that I am not all that bright in the head,but lot of people are having problems with NI products. Huh

-Thom

MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2011, 06:04:12 PM »

Thom, I would post the “where is my update for Kontakt 4 after buying Komplete 6” on the NI forum. Everything I have ever purchased from NI is on my list.

From what I have read forget calling them.  Hours on the phone with a German IT guy.  Report all of your problems on the NI forum.

If you still have my email send me a note and I’ll send you the Kontakt update update.

I have no secret.  I just follow their instructions to a tee and everything worked.  The one problem I did have turned out to be a problem with my computer.  Now that I think about it do you have a Nero CD burning program on you system?  The Nero program had some problems that prevented me from installing Kontakt 4.  Once that was solved Kontakt 4 installed with no problems.  However again the info on NI’s forums indicates the install problem you are having is do to the fact you do not have the latest version of Kontat. I would definitely try to update Kontakt 4 prior to doing anything else.

Good luck 

The older I get the better I was!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: