Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:09:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NI Scarbee Crisis Resolved!!  (Read 2216 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: April 04, 2011, 03:51:45 PM »

Thanks to Mario's efforts,he helped me understand the installation process and here's the scoop;

As I found out,I went about the installation process all wrong with regard to the "Set Up Wizard" program,as I just assumed that using the default settings would keep things simple....but actually,that is the sole cause of all of the chaos I was going through.

Here's what I did; I erased absolutely everything on my computer(after I burned it all onto a DVD) and then I uploaded it to "My Documents" folder.
After which I then changed the destination folder in the "Install Wizard" to the same folder(My Documents) and uploaded both parts of the Scarbee data folders.

To confirm I did everything correctly,I opened up Kontakt 4 in stand-alone mode & dragged & dropped the "instrument file" from the folder & into the "multi-rack" area.
Once this was done,all of the samples where at my disposable & I was amazed at how easy this was!

Now that this is out of the way,I have quite a lot to learn with regard to the software itself,as the Scarbee Funk Guitarist is the most comprehensive electric guitar program I have ever seen!
This program is not just another single-note-sampled program,as it is comprised of a meticulous library of sampled notes,chords,riffs,slides,grooves and various loops.
The user can paste loops together,or build everything from scratch and this program even has a built in sequencer!You can even choose what pick up you want to use and this program seems to have every possible inflection & nuance imaginable!

This is the very electric guitar software that I've always wished a company would create & NI pulled it off. wOO

-Thom

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: