Kara-Moon Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:53:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 70437 times)
Oren
Moderators Views
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2012, 05:57:44 AM »

Please welcome Jasper  Grin
Judging by his long fingers he could have a great future as a musician.  Cool

Yes! wOO

Azell

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2012, 12:28:06 PM »

Félicitations aux parents et aux grands-parents, bienvenue Jasper, futur musicien, ton Papy va t'apprendre sa belle musique
& KM aussi
Congratulations to parents and grandparents, welcome Jasper, future musician, your Grandpa will teach you his beautiful music & KM too
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss for Jasper
Azell

Kara pour toujours
Oren
Moderators Views
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 03:28:43 AM »

It seems the Kara Tribute project has lost its momentum, and I would like to revive it!

May I suggest each musician who has a finished song make it available to me in .wav format. I will collect them all and prepare a digital download version of the album. The collection will be available to everyone, perhaps with PDF artwork from James.

Later, when there is time, we can continue on to creating a CD - but for now, at least we will have all the songs properly organized in their final form.

Comments?

Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 07:26:46 AM »

Great initiative, Oren - thank you! You already have the mastered version of Percy and me (Rony's Theme) - please use the  may mastering (26-05-2012) or so for the final version.

Also known as Marc JXP
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 03:42:04 PM »

Cool
Perfect timing, for me. I'm just about free from other commitments just now  Cheesy

Open to ideas and suggestions for artwork.
Please send anything connected to the usual :
offthewallart@gmail.com

Wink
James

offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 04:48:23 PM »

Undecided Oren,
When you say "in .wav format" ..... is MonkeysAudio acceptable?

Wink
James

Oren
Moderators Views
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012, 07:24:39 PM »

You bet, James! Kiss

Monkeys Audio or FLAC - Linux will manage either lossless codec.
 _____________________________________________________________________________________

Marc,

I'll have to remaster for best mp3 performance, but I'll use all the settings from 26-05-2012. Cool! Wink

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 07:34:25 PM »

I was wondering about this myself, but didn't want to say anything in case it spoiled any surprise plans that might have been afoot.

I have the original wav file for 'Gently' that James and I collaborated on. Where (how) should I send it?

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012, 08:38:36 PM »

You bet, James!

Ape comes swinging your way, buddy.  Grin

Wink
James

MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2012, 05:18:33 PM »

It seems the Kara Tribute project has lost its momentum, and I would like to revive it!

May I suggest each musician who has a finished song make it available to me in .wav format. I will collect them all and prepare a digital download version of the album. The collection will be available to everyone, perhaps with PDF artwork from James.

Later, when there is time, we can continue on to creating a CD - but for now, at least we will have all the songs properly organized in their final form.

Comments?

My original song that I uploaded here was an MP3.  Would you like that in wav form?

The older I get the better I was!
Oren
Moderators Views
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2012, 04:07:26 AM »

Will,
You can send me a FLAC copy of the original via YouSendIt.com, or put a copy for me up on your website for download.

James,
Got the chimp - thanks!

Mario,
Yes please. Full size wave file is good. Can you say "YouSendIt"? Cheesy

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2012, 08:50:50 PM »

done Smiley

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Azell

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2012, 07:52:31 AM »

Later, when there is time, we can continue on to creating a <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">CD</a> - but for now, at least we will have all the songs properly organized in their final form.

Comments?

Thanks Oren, I did not dare to claim it. I'm glad you take back the torch with all those who desire.
James, if need photos, I'd be happy to share with you all.
Thank you again to all participants.  Kiss
Azell

Kara pour toujours
Max el Belga
Kara-Moon-Collective

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2012, 05:13:51 AM »

Hey, somehow the project escaped my attention...
Ronny knew me from gigs with my last band in Belgium, more than 25 years ago.
We met again much later on the internet, on the earlier music-collab site.
I remember him as 1 of the 'good' men, my respect.  I was glad he found peace , love & music in Bretagne.
I still have some stuff I´ve made with him; I´ll check it out and send it over.  Maybe it could be of some use.
Recently I´ve been doing some collabs with a Belgian singer and if you want I give you 1 of the songs for the tribute project.

Take care & cheers,

Max... .. . Wink
Azell

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2012, 09:14:00 PM »

@ Max,
Max, thank you for this collaboration. I despair that this project takes life one day. Thank you for your longstanding friendship with Rony, he was very happy to have found you. I will miss him forever, even if life has take again its rights and that I start new projects.
thank you again
Azell

Kara pour toujours
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: