Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:16:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hey Im looking for self service space for kvr submissions...  (Read 7727 times)
Timothee

« on: May 18, 2011, 11:33:09 PM »

hey Kara-Moon members...I am Tim and I like to make music...a lot...I read on KVR audio forum, in the music cafe, under monthly contest submissions that kara-moon had a "self service" space to host my mp3 for the contest, and I was wondering if someone could help me find it, etc..  Hope to hear from you soon..!

Timothee

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 02:16:19 AM »

nvm found it...

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 12:41:58 PM »

hey Kara-Moon members...I am Tim and I like to make music...a lot...I read on KVR audio forum, in the music cafe, under monthly contest submissions that kara-moon had a "self service" space to host my mp3 for the contest, and I was wondering if someone could help me find it, etc..  Hope to hear from you soon..!
Yes, you found it - welcome to Kara-Moon! wOO

Timothee

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 02:28:03 PM »

Hey thanks Oren...Im glad to be here, and look forward to sharing my music in the future!

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 07:57:48 PM »

And a welcome from me too. You can never have too many creative musicians Cheesy

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Timothee

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 02:27:25 AM »

Thanks for the wonderful welcome Oren and Folderol, I feel right at home here on Kara-Moon, and look forward to all the great info and music I shall encounter here!!! Evil

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 04:49:54 PM »

Thanks for the wonderful welcome Oren and Folderol, I feel right at home here on Kara-Moon, and look forward to all the great info and music I shall encounter here!!! Evil
But...but...but..
We were hoping you were going to bring it Grin

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 02:07:21 AM »

Welcome!

This is a fantastic group of great people 

The older I get the better I was!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: