Kara-Moon Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:00:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Kara: 2 mois déjà  (Read 14524 times)
Azell

« on: June 13, 2011, 12:05:44 PM »

aujourd'hui, 13 juin, cela fait déjà 2 mois que le cœur de Rony (Kara) a cessé de battre, malgré mes supplications pour qu'il reste avec moi. Depuis, je me sens vide, la moitié de ma personne est morte, l'autre moitié est vivante et essaye de la faire survivre. Je trouve beaucoup de réconfort à vous lire et à écouter vos compositions. Je vous suis très reconnaissante de continuer son oeuvre dans le même esprit que lui. Moon (Francis), son "petit frère", va faire un CD de ses oeuvres et de vos "Tribute". Je sais que ce sera magnifique.
Je tiens à une chose qu'il aimait tellement, une collaboration. Je vous demande à tous aujourd'hui, de créer une collaboration qui parlera de lui, de vous, de lui à travers vous et de vous à travers lui. Merci à l'avance de me faire ce cadeau. J'en ai besoin pour survivre à sa mort, pour me tenir debout et continuer mon chemin sans lui. J'ai besoin de vous et de votre amitié.
Merci.
today, 13 June, it's been two months that the heart of Rony (Kara) has ceased to beat, despite my supplications for him to stay with me. Since then, I feel empty, half of me is dead, the other half is alive and tries to survive. I find great comfort to read and listen to your compositions. I am very grateful to continue his work in the same spirit as himself. Moon (Francis), his "little brother" will make a CD of his works and your "Tribute". I know it will be magnificent.
I want to something he loved so much: a collaboration. I ask you all today to create a collaboration that will speak to him, you, him through you and you through him. Thank you in advance for making me this gift. I need it to survive his death, to stand up and continue my way without him.
I need you and your friendship.
Thank you.
Azell

* 2011.04.12.1.JPG (1653.67 KB, 2604x3472 - viewed 814 times.)

Kara pour toujours
Azell

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 12:08:48 PM »

sa dernière photo, le 12 avril

Kara pour toujours
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 02:55:55 AM »

... Je vous demande à tous aujourd'hui, de créer une collaboration qui parlera de lui, de vous, de lui à travers vous et de vous à travers lui. Merci à l'avance de me faire ce cadeau...

Collaborer sur une chanson pour vous, inspirée par Rony, est une heureuse idée, mais pas une tâche simple.
Donnez-moi un peu de temps ... Smiley

A new collaboration, with Rony as it's theme - this will take some thought. Give me a few days to work on the idea...

Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 01:54:57 PM »

It would be wonderful and very fitting to have a collaboration of as many people here as we can gather. We'd need to have a project leader to set the guidelines and mix it all, though. Oren, would you mind if I suggest you for that spot? I think you'd be perfect for it. Of course, I'd also be happy to help with the mixing if you want.

Also known as Marc JXP
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 03:09:59 PM »

Just a thought  Undecided

Whilst looking back through stuff I came across this in one of my project folders:
http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.php?topic=5779.0

Maybe we could take this unfinished piece and strip it down and remake the whole thing between us.
It would be a Kara composition, but played by the Collective.  Cool
Just a thought  Undecided

Wink
James

Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 03:54:46 PM »

That would be cool, James. We could extend it a bit to make place for some short solos as well.

Also known as Marc JXP
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2011, 05:17:20 PM »

Good idea, Marc.

Anyone else up for this?

The main reason that I was attracted to this piece was that, as we all have our own styles of music and tastes here at K-M, I felt that this one just doesn't fit into any of our particular styles  Shocked
Would make a great 'cross-platform' effort, to my old ears  Lips Sealed

If anyone does want to take it further ... when you read the original thread you will see that there is a mistake in the chord pattern. The missing bar in each verse is an extra 'Dmaj' coming after the 'C#min' (bar 10 of the verse).

It would be great if someone could kick us off with a drum track.
I will contribute the first rhythm guitar.
I also have the germ of an idea for some song lyrics  Roll Eyes

Wink
James

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2011, 05:42:32 PM »

I'd like to join in too. Don't know what I'd do yet - it's totally different to anything I've worked with before... but that's the point isn't it Cheesy

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2011, 08:35:58 PM »

Although I’m extremely busy with home remodeling, landscaping and trying to catch up since my music computer’s HD died I will definitely make time for this project. 

Maybe if we took the section from around 2:20 to around 3:00 and each of us took a solo they could be pasted into the original track(s). It would extend the song’s length but each of us would have contributed.  Just a thought.

To complete this tribute I will quote Kara from the original thread “Some day Azell will write vocals for it”.  That would be the icing on the cake!

Hopefully the Yahoo babel fish language translator correctly did the following:

Si tout va bien le traducteur de langue de babelfish de Yahoo a correctement fait ce qui suit :

Bien que je sois extrêmement occupé avec la retouche à la maison, aménageant et essayant en parc de rattraper puisque le HD de mon ordinateur de musique est mort je ferai certainement l'heure pour ce projet. Peut-être si nous prenions la section de vers 2:20 à vers 3:00 et chacun de nous a pris un solo qu'ils pourraient être collés dans les voies originales. Il prolongerait la longueur de la chanson mais chacun de nous aurait contribué. Juste une pensée. Pour accomplir cet hommage je citerai Kara du fil original un « que certain jour Azell écrira des vocals pour lui ». Ce serait le glaçage sur le gâteau !

The older I get the better I was!
Azell

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 01:16:31 AM »

ok Mario, la traduction est assez bonne pour que je comprenne.  Cheesy
Je suis ok pour écrire une partie du texte, mais j'aimerai que le texte soit aussi une collaboration, que chacun écrive un petit mot. et MERCI à vous d'avoir répondu à mon appel.  Smiley
Mon moral est un peu mieux cette semaine, je me suis inscrite pour 2 semaines de stage de chant pour mes vacances en juillet, j'ai besoin de chanter.  Wink
bisous à tous
Mario ok, the translation is good enough for me to understand.  Cheesy
I am ok to write some text, but I'd like the text is also a collaboration, each write a note.
And thank you for having responded to my call.  Smiley
My spirits are a little better this week, I signed up for two weeks of training of singing for my holidays in July, I need to sing.  Wink
kisses to all

Kara pour toujours
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 03:32:32 PM »

The main reason that I was attracted to this piece was that, as we all have our own styles of music and tastes here at K-M, I felt that this one just doesn't fit into any of our particular styles... Would make a great 'cross-platform' effort...

You're right about that, friend! Shocked
I'll spend some time with Hydrogen and get variations on percussion worked out - see where it goes.

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 06:09:11 PM »

Here is a beat. Rony did the song at 93 bpm, so this sequence is at... 93 bpm... Cheesy
If it works for us, I'll program variations and breaks...

* KaraCalypsoBeats.ogg (1783.69 KB - downloaded 355 times.)
* KaraCalypsoBeats.mp3 (2684.36 KB - downloaded 308 times.)

MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 08:30:04 PM »

Works for me

The older I get the better I was!
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2011, 03:37:29 PM »

Great beats.  Cheesy

Just so that we are all singing from the same sheet ...

here is the same beats pattern, with the count-in clicks and the 4bar gap for the intro ...
along with a basic rhythm guitar line which matches up. I've varied the strum pattern in the second verse/chorus.
This is all just to get things under way.
And, I'm only jumping in this quick because I'll be away all next weekend so will be out of action  Roll Eyes

Wink
James

* CalBeats_cl.ogg (3379.46 KB - downloaded 324 times.)
* CalGuitar1.ogg (2893.34 KB - downloaded 320 times.)

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 02:48:02 AM »

Just so that we are all singing from the same sheet ... count-in clicks and the 4bar gap for the intro ...
along with a basic rhythm guitar line which matches up...

Good little "road map"!
I'll get some variation in percussion, and program breaks and changes, then organize it so it lines up with the basic composition...

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: