Kara-Moon Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:24:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My new song "Realization"  (Read 5013 times)
Timothee

« on: June 26, 2011, 09:41:52 PM »

Hey Kara-Moon, This is a new song of mine called Realization...  It is a Housy-Tech song with a touch of minimal at the end...  With this song I decided to keep it really simple, and not clutter it up with a whole lot of stuff, so its very concrete and only contains the sounds I want the listener to be focused on...  I hope you enjoy it as much as me.

http://soundcloud.com/tim-billstrom/realization   Evil

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 08:42:09 PM »

Nicely done, although it's not my normal listening fare (I'm working on it!). I wonder what happened to elv he would have loved it.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 06:56:47 PM »

Developing a taste for this genre is something I have not yet accomplished, but within that context, the composition has some interesting highlights. It gets most "musical" at those points where one theme makes the transition to the next...

Timothee

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 02:32:01 AM »

If you want help develping a taste for electro housy stuff, just try making some and you will gain greater appreciation for the powerful sounds the pros can accomplish almost effortlessly...I used to think I could make it with ease until i tried and realized its mind- bogglingly complex...Also try listening to the genre minimal which is mostly percussion, also much less mainstream... long story short, I listen to all genres and all types of music, and in my honest opinion, Electro has the most intense frequencies and energy i've ever encountered in music wOO

Azell

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 08:21:58 PM »

Hey, j'aime bien celle-ci  , je l'ai même trouvé trop court  Cheesy

Hey, I like this  I have even found too short  Cheesy

Kara pour toujours
Timothee

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 12:01:36 AM »

Thanks Azell

MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 02:33:37 AM »

Hi Timothee, like you I listen to all genres and all types of music and although Electro is not my favorite this composition was put together so professionally I just had to listen to it completely. Great job on that!

Everything was great up until the ending.  I could have done without that drum/scratching sounds but that is only personal taste; not knots against your musicianship.

Overall I say that this is a very good piece of music.

The older I get the better I was!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: