Kara-Moon Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:27:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends?  (Read 10977 times)
Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 05:51:54 PM »

What can I say.

People live their lives and change. Friends on one moment won't be the same on another. People change, everything changes. That's just the way it is...

On the other hand, the older we get, the more people we know and the more people we start to consider as a friend... even if they live on the other side of the world and the only way of communicating is through the web.  Smiley

Moon
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 01:17:18 AM »

Moon,

The older we get,the more cautious we are in choosing more sincere friendships and the less tolerant we are of shallow people.Good friendships that last many years should not end,despite what changes take place in life.

To put it another way,I am sure you would find it hard to accept your wife "changing" and suddenly leaving you and ending your marriage for no apparent reason,as this is the whole point of this thread.

Whether it's friendship or a marriage,if you trust that person implicitly and the relationship always been strong for many years and suddenly it ends,I don't know of anyone who would just accept it casually and say; "oh well,that's life and that's just the way it is".

I don't know about you,but I'm getting too old to tolerate this kind of "high school,adolescent" behavior from mature,older adults.....you know what I mean?

-Thom

Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 12:45:41 PM »

I don't know about you,but I'm getting too old to tolerate this kind of "high school,adolescent" behavior from mature,older adults.....you know what I mean?

Right on spot. Maturity is what we need. Glad I can find it at KM  Wink

Moon
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: