Kara-Moon Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:58:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Daerius(The Bourne Continuum)  (Read 3148 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: August 02, 2011, 01:16:19 PM »

Each interstellar mission of the up most importance,is best left to our most consummate of secret agents and this time,it's Jason Bourne.
Since there are 5 other class M planets apart from Xevious,Bourne was chosen to assist in the colonization of these planets in a more timely manner.

-Thom

* Daerius(The Bourne Continuum).mp3 (7000.08 KB - downloaded 211 times.)

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 12:58:07 AM »

Spacebirds intro - I love it! Grin

Is this still your new softsynth? Damn, that is one special chunk of software, Pigrim

elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 01:33:46 AM »

Oren,

Yes-in part,Alchemy is still being used in my tunes. Cool However though,Alchemy specializes in pads,morphed samples & various synth structures for the most part.
I don't think there much in the way of straight forward sampling in the natural sense(at least with the Alchemy Player version,anyhow).

The last few songs I have done,is a convergence of Alchemy,Reason 4,Native Instruments and the VST's that are included in my Presonus DAW.

Out of all the software I have,Reason 4 has proven to be the largest & most impressive value,it terms of bang for the buck.That being said,I strongly recommend that anyone who is on a budget and wants to expand beyond a Linus system,one should invest in Reason 4...especially since it is now only $300.
Of course,if one wants to remain within the confines of their budget,I would suggest that they get an inexpensive Windows-based laptop,in order to run the Reason software,as it is one of the best investments you'll ever make! Wink

Thanks for your comments,

-Thom Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: