Kara-Moon Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:59:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: night blues  (Read 6507 times)
Azell

« on: August 12, 2011, 07:13:51 PM »

aujourd'hui, nous sommes le 13. Comme chaque mois depuis le 13 avril, j'ai un "gros coup de blues". Alors, j'ai débouché une bouteille de "rosé d'Amboise" et je bois. A votre santé les gars. ça ira mieux demain, j'espère.
Today, we are 13. As each month since April 13, I have a "big blow blues." So I opened a bottle of "pink Amboise" and I drink. Cheers guys. it will get better tomorrow, I hope.
 Angry Angry Angry

Kara pour toujours
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 08:30:51 PM »

Cry
And similar 'cheers' to you, sweet Azell.
I have taken a drop of 'Southern Comfort' to join you in your 13th.

I do hope that you can find someone who can instruct you in the use of your studio equipment.
There is a song in this, desperately trying to come out.

"Gros coup de blues" is the title.
I could record a backing track for you if you were able to sing it, as a duet with me (I will try French), and you play your beautiful Sax.  I hear a straight 12 bar blues in the key of F, with a possible change up to G, at 65 BPM.

Sleep well. Kiss

Wink
James

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 09:40:27 PM »

All I can say is my thoughts are with you.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 02:06:42 AM »

Evenings are always the most difficult,but each new day,is the next page in the book and when you reach the end of one book,you look for a better one. Cry Smiley
At night,I usually seek solace in watching a movie,or an old TV show,as it's the only way I can escape my thoughts.

I wish you well,

-Thom

Les soirées sont toujours les plus difficiles, mais chaque jour nouveau, c'est la page suivante dans le livre et lorsque vous atteignez la fin d'un livre, vous recherchez un meilleur.
La nuit, j'ai l'habitude de trouver un réconfort en regardant un film ou une émission de télévision vieux, car c'est la seule façon que je puisse s'échapper mes pensées.

Je vous souhaite bonne,

Thom

Azell

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 08:29:19 AM »

@ All of you thank you.  Smiley
the "pink of Amboise" is an excellent drug  Wink. Having tasted 3 / 4 of the bottle while listening to your accomplishments, I slept very well. Good wake at 8am this morning, no headache, good humor, despite the "drizzle Breton" who settles for the long weekend. However, today is 13 and not yesterday! I had one day in advance ... I will have to start tonight!  Cheesy Cheesy As my grand-son will say "it's perhaps the spirit wag Rony" makes me crazy. For the small history, Perig and I, went back to the campsite where we were in April with Rony. Every morning, when we took our shower, the light went out for a moment, Perig believes that is "the spirit Rony wag" which made us a sign to say hello. The funny thing is that this thing has started in every camp we went, every time we were in the shower ... surprising is not it?

@ Thom, I prefer listening to music rather than television, it's better for me, we each have our way to calm the melancholy.

@ James: Francis / Moon should come visit me in September, I hope he can give me some basic instructions to participate with you. For my part, I have a text in progress that I started last week, the inspiration comes slowly. It is most difficult thing without music. So I am quite willing to play together. Send me the song as soon as you can
Big kisses to all
 Kiss Kiss Kiss

Kara pour toujours
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 12:52:06 PM »

As my grand-son will say "it's perhaps the spirit wag Rony" makes me crazy. For the small history, Perig and I, went back to the campsite where we were in April with Rony. Every morning, when we took our shower, the light went out for a moment, Perig believes that is "the spirit Rony wag" which made us a sign to say hello. The funny thing is that this thing has started in every camp we went, every time we were in the shower ... surprising is not it?

Surprenant, oui!  Shocked

Azell

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 04:50:17 PM »

@ Oren: est-ce que la traduction de "esprit farceur de Rony" est bonne?

Kara pour toujours
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 09:21:48 PM »

@ Oren: est-ce que la traduction de "esprit farceur de Rony" est bonne?

Dans l'anglais anciennes, oui... Grin   En 2011, "Rony's playful ghost" est le choix meilleur.

Azell

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 09:08:17 AM »

thanks Oren

Kara pour toujours
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: