Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:14:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alchemy  (Read 3449 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: July 23, 2011, 02:15:18 AM »

I've spent the last couple of days buzzing over the sheer depth & complexity of this fascinating sample-based synth,by listening through all of the audio demos & video tutorials and yet,it has the most elementary layout I have ever seen! Shocked

The lushness & ultra high fidelity seems to match that of Omnisphere and yet,it's CPU efficient and very reasonably priced! At this point in time,I have not done a comparison of the sizes in terms of gigabytes between the two(as I am certain that for $479,Omnisphere is quite sizable),but the base price for Alchemy is $249,so it has the advantage of adding additional sounds,as you can afford them.

http://www.camelaudio.com/Alchemy.php

-Thom

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 08:59:10 PM »

... the sheer depth & complexity of this fascinating sample-based synth... lushness & ultra high fidelity... efficient and very reasonably priced...

Softsynths have come into their own in the last few years, and when Thom says it's a winner, listen up... Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: