Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:09:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The bst VST instruments  (Read 4376 times)
Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« on: September 01, 2011, 09:27:01 AM »

It's a subjective discussion. If you're interested in the result of Music Radar's survey, here's the result:

http://www.musicradar.com/tuition/tech/the-17-best-vst-plug-in-synths-262145/3#!1

Moon
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 02:22:16 PM »

It is my opinion,that the Alchemy synth is not a program that is up for debate,whatsoever.The sound quality is brilliant,the sounds are very deep,lush and thick and the vastness of it is impressive.
It's also very well organized,unlike some programs that have labyrinths of endless editing sub-menus that appears to be in Mandarin Chinese. Roll Eyes
It's an incredible value and it is a wonderful alternative to Omnisphere,if you're on a budget.If sample-based synthesis is your game,then there is absolutely nothing about Alchemy to disappoint anyone. Cool

-Thom

Moon
Global Moderator
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 02:32:23 PM »

It is my opinion,that the Alchemy synth is not a program that is up for debate,whatsoever.The sound quality is brilliant,the sounds are very deep,lush and thick and the vastness of it is impressive.

And a lot of people will agree on this because Alchemy is mentioned in the top list!
I'm tempted to try Alchemy out myself but there's still so many things to discover in other VST's that I allready own. In the mean time I will enjoy the great sounds of Alchemy in your work Thom  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: