Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:58:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Our first digital release (or: the return of Ocean Coast)  (Read 6298 times)
Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« on: January 15, 2012, 08:21:19 PM »

I'm very excited to report that as of now our album Ocean Coast will be available as a digital download (whole album or individual tracks) from the cd baby online store. The cd baby store is an online distributor for independent music and they have loads of cds in their catalog from very diverse music styles. They will also be further distributing Ocean Coast to their partner digital distributors such as iTunes, where it should be available in the course of this week.

This is a first for us and while we do intend to keep releasing a physical cd for the next album(s), this way of getting our music out is definitely cool!

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/87pm!

Also known as Marc JXP
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 04:08:08 AM »

This is a first for us and while we do intend to keep releasing a physical cd for the next album(s), this way of getting our music out is definitely cool!
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/87pm!

Congratulations. Marc and Percy!

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 06:56:18 PM »

Congrats guys. Hope you do really well with this.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 09:39:28 AM »

Thanks for the continuing support guys! Smiley Tbh. we don't expect a lot of sales for this (we already sold the cd to most potential buyers) but this is a nice testcase for our next album and it's definitely very cool to see your music there. Cd baby seems like a really nice organization and so far the whole process was very easy and cheap as well. And not forgetting quick - yesterday we saw that it's now online at iTunes as well!

So - I haven't bought that mansion yet Wink but this is a really nice way to get your music out.

Also known as Marc JXP
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 07:01:54 PM »

So - I haven't bought that mansion yet Wink but this is a really nice way to get your music out.

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Kiss

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: