Kara-Moon Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:20:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ...another guitar for the "Blue Muthers Island Remedy"...  (Read 4015 times)
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« on: March 28, 2012, 09:58:49 PM »

Shopping for instruments to outfit our "Blackberry Jam" sessions (we call it Blackberry Jam in recognition of the intense growth of blackberry brambles all over this island), I came across this whacked GREEN guitar for sale from a player a few miles up the peninsula.
Handmade in a small factory in the province of Quebec, over toward the east side of Canada. Other than the rosewood bridge and fretboard, all Canadian tonewoods.

So when folks from all over the world come to stay at our hostel, they get to play a genuine Canadian instrument. I've donated my old Seagull acoustic guitar to the project - made in the same factory as this green beauty, so that's two Canuck guitars on the roster.

* Green Guitar for the Blue Muthers Island Remedy.JPG (664.13 KB, 896x1902 - viewed 535 times.)

* Canadian Guitar for the Blue Muthers.JPG (641.94 KB, 1042x1492 - viewed 492 times.)

* Hand Made in Canada.JPG (1076.25 KB, 1754x1370 - viewed 525 times.)

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 06:39:03 PM »

Looks good - what does it sound like? {cough}

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 07:28:46 PM »

Big and bold, Squire Folderol. Smiley
This puppy will be leaving home with me for the nightshift this evening. I plan to buy a Zoom H2 or H4 to record our sessions, so the greeny will be sampled for your listening pleasure at that time.

MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 11:45:18 PM »

Big and bold, Squire Folderol. Smiley
This puppy will be leaving home with me for the nightshift this evening. I plan to buy a Zoom H2 or H4 to record our sessions, so the greeny will be sampled for your listening pleasure at that time.

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of said music.

The older I get the better I was!
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 01:13:20 AM »

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of said music.

Me too, Mario. Some of those traveling folk can really play!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: