Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:07:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yahoo Account Blocked  (Read 4192 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: July 31, 2012, 05:16:01 PM »

When I arrive at my Yahoo homepage,I have two messages that conflict with each other....one saying I have e-mail,& the other saying I don't.

When I clicked on my mail,I get this message;

Is anyone else experiencing this problem??

* Yahoo Blocked.PNG (58.13 KB, 1269x642 - viewed 502 times.)

* Yahoo Mail..PNG (26.65 KB, 279x160 - viewed 490 times.)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 05:17:52 PM by elwoodblues1969 » Logged

MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 07:34:07 PM »

I got the first message a number of months ago.  Yahoo has been updated.  You should accept the new as I don’t believe the old exists anymore.

Also Yahoo was hacked a few weeks ago and a ton of people’s personal information and email addresses were stolen.  I was receiving a lot of virus containing emails from Yahoo emails.  I even got one from my Yahoo email address to my other email address,i.e from me to me with a virus.  I’m very careful when I receive a Yahoo email.  Yahoo sent out an email suggesting that everyone change his or her password.

Have you been on Yahoo email lately? Have you changed your password?  If not maybe your old account was eliminated but the you’ve got mail flag wasn’t updated.

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 09:36:41 PM »

I got the first message a number of months ago.  Yahoo has been updated.  You should accept the new as I don’t believe the old exists anymore.

Also Yahoo was hacked a few weeks ago and a ton of people’s personal information and email addresses were stolen.  I was receiving a lot of virus containing emails from Yahoo emails.  I even got one from my Yahoo email address to my other email address,i.e from me to me with a virus.  I’m very careful when I receive a Yahoo email.  Yahoo sent out an email suggesting that everyone change his or her password.

Have you been on Yahoo email lately? Have you changed your password?  If not maybe your old account was eliminated but the you’ve got mail flag wasn’t updated.

My problem(as it were),was that the message was not allowing me to proceed,as the "accept" icon was inoperative...this is what I had meant,about being blocked,because I could not gain access to my e-mail account,regardless of what I had tried.

A couple of hours later,I returned to Yahoo and there was no traces of the message and everything was back to normal.Incidentally and not too long ago,I had received an alert from Facebook,that my FB account was hacked(by some 14 year old son of a b**ch from Japan.
That too,was resolved,but FB is really getting on my nerves. Angry

MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 01:44:31 PM »

That’s good news!

I would change my password thought, just to be safe.

My daughter has had some similar problems with FB.  With all the FB problems I stay far away from it.  Plus I spend way to much time on my computer now!  I also stay away from classmatesDOTcom as there is a reason I didn’t stay in touch with most of those, well to be PC, people!

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 06:53:35 PM »

That’s good news!

I would change my password thought, just to be safe.

My daughter has had some similar problems with FB.  With all the FB problems I stay far away from it.  Plus I spend way to much time on my computer now!  I also stay away from classmatesDOTcom as there is a reason I didn’t stay in touch with most of those, well to be PC, people!

Whenever an e-mail alert is sent out from FB,they tell you to change your password and of course,being a sensible person,I complied. Grin

Actually,I never wanted to have anything to do with FB,but with some people,it's really the only way to stay in touch.Of course also nowadays,all of my friends(the very few I have left),are all spread out....so what can you do?
No one wants to speak on the phone anymore(for the most part),so I'm in a catch 22.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: