Kara-Moon Forum
April 20, 2024, 09:08:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Music Computing CoreMC Gen3  (Read 9091 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: January 24, 2013, 02:26:42 AM »

I've become an avid fan of Music Computing lately,as their all-in-one computer workstation keyboard bundles are the most advanced & powerful on the planet(as far as I'm aware)...but their starting prices are too large for me and without any financing options,their units have always been untouchable for me.
Besides which,I still like to keep my options open,in terms of the type of key-bed I choose & of course,buying separate devices helps me build up a workstation gradually...as I can afford it.

However though,Music Computing has included PC towers in their arsenal..which is labeled their Enterprise line.These computers are revolutionary,in that they are derived from industry-grade super computers & scaled down for personal computing and in this particular case,personal MUSIC computing!
 wOO

I'm not quite clear on exactly what the prospective user is gets for the base price($2499)..but it seems that for this price tag,you get a Xeon LGA 2011(which is a dual core,or 6 core?),4GB of RAM,1TB HD aan RME audio interface,1GB video card....which doesn't seem like much,but the expansion options are insane!

The CoreMC computer can be equipped with up to dual Xeon 8-core processors (16-cores total), 768GB of RAM, 21TB of hard drive storage,as well as significant upgrades audio & video cards.

Music Computing claims to have the most powerful & reliable PC's in the world and taking into account that they're manufactured in Austin,TX...I believe their claim!

A fully loaded CoreMC EnterprisePro,is so ridiculously powerful,that you could run multiple DAW & video programs simultaneously and it's the only PC one will ever need in their lifetime and if their product support is as good as they claim,there's absolutely no reason to go with any other PC on the market,as I see it!

There's also a layaway program with a $500 minimum payment & once the tab is paid in full,your custom dream-PC goes into production...iot just doesn't get any better than this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fsCCWjJ0uFA

www.musiccomputing.com/coremc

-Thom

* coremcg3hero1web.jpg (555.17 KB, 1024x1059 - viewed 1591 times.)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 02:29:57 AM by elwoodblues1969 » Logged

Oren
Moderators Views
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 06:31:37 PM »

Scorching bit of hardware, dude! For those of us with unlimited funds, this puppy would be a "must-have". Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: