Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:36:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TubeOhm's T-FM Synth!  (Read 8086 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: July 28, 2013, 03:47:28 AM »

Gamma Ray was next in line to be reviewed by me,but I couldn't wait to get my hands on the incredibly lush sounds of my new T-FM synth download...so here it is...
I don't have a clue as to how this German-synth-zen-master marvel did it,but when you hear it for yourself,you will not believe that this kind of enormous sound could come from a FM synth!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n6CBH3B109k

Andre Laska is his name and even though he does offer a bit of an explanation has to the unique sonic characteristics of his T-FM synth-he,unfortunately,is unable to articulate himself effectively,due to his limitations of the English language.
Like all of Andre's synths,his T-FM synth is reasonably priced at just 59 Euros(49 Euros for anyone who has made a previous purchase on any of his products).
Anyone who is aware of my extensive synth arsenal,may be wondering why I would bother with yet another soft-synth developer..well...this guy's eccentric approach to sonic refinements on all of the principal forms of synthesis of the past,is so definitive...that it is beyond syntax.
If this amazing synth does not immediately inspire you to write volumes of tunes-the very nano second you hit the keys,then you must be 6 feet under...but then again,the profound power of this synth may very well wake up the dead!!

http://www.tubeohm.com/TubeOhm/T-FM.html

-Thom

* T-FM Synth(pic).PNG (433.9 KB, 1091x638 - viewed 771 times.)

* T-FM Effects.PNG (339.63 KB, 1100x664 - viewed 772 times.)

* T-FM Arp-Step.PNG (276.06 KB, 1077x661 - viewed 753 times.)

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 04:52:59 PM »

Schweet!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: