Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:31:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Francisco Tárrega Vol. 1  (Read 12321 times)
mvrasseli

« on: September 15, 2013, 12:45:52 AM »

http://www.jamendo.com/en/list/a124827/francisco-tarrega-vol.-1

I know most of you yet saw my link in KVR forum, but I would like to share in this forum too. And a new information, the vol.2 will have 4 songs from Tárrega, until the moment I just play 2(prelude 1 and 2) the other 2 are "Rosita" and "Marietta" and I'll study later. Well, that's it, I hope you like my classical guitar.

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 06:41:42 PM »

I missed this 'over there' because stuff moves off the front page so quickly, so I'm really glad you put your link here.
I'm seriously impressed with your playing, and what an enjoyable choice of compositions too Afro

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 06:58:19 PM »

... stuff moves off the front page so quickly, so I'm really glad you put your link here.
I'm seriously impressed with your playing, and what an enjoyable choice of compositions too
Afro

Very impressed, also... Cool

mvrasseli

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 02:23:04 AM »

Thanks guys!

MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 01:33:42 PM »

... stuff moves off the front page so quickly, so I'm really glad you put your link here.
I'm seriously impressed with your playing, and what an enjoyable choice of compositions too
Afro

Very impressed, also... Cool

You can add me to very impressed audience also wOO

The older I get the better I was!
mvrasseli

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2013, 04:38:36 PM »

We have already the Vol. 2:

http://www.jamendo.com/en/list/a126012/francisco-tarrega-vol.-2

I hope you like it, It took to much hours of studying from me to get quality enough to show you.

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 05:32:44 PM »

Another winner! wOO

Amazing guitar composition and performance...

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2013, 04:33:49 PM »

Once again, excellent playing and delightfully clean recordings. All good tracks but I particularly liked 'Rosita'. Lovely bright happy tune.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
mvrasseli

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 09:59:02 PM »

Thanks so much budies!! Actually I think Rosita could be better, but I was in a hurry to release this album because I'll be sometime away from record equipment because I can't carry it in my travels. I tried to play the pieces the way I think Tarrega used to do.

rp314

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2013, 11:12:01 PM »

I've only listened to Vol 1 so far and commented over there but I think it's good that you posted it here as well. Sometimes there's too much stuff going in the larger forums. Besides, classical guitar music tends to make more sense in intimate settings. no?  Wink

So, are you planning on any recordings of composers from your area - Villa Lobos, Barrios, Piazzolla, etc.? The nice thing is that the 20th century produced so much great music for guitar, no doubt thanks to people like Segovia, Pujols and Carlevaro.

So, are you going to be back from your travels in time for the Cup? If by some chance you have any extra tickets... Grin

mvrasseli

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 12:08:46 AM »

Sure I play Villa-Lobos, Barrios and others, but I don't record them because they are still under copyright. Actually the travel is just some weeks, I'm sure I'll be back before the worldcup starts. Actually until the moment nobody "normal" has tickets I guess. They will be drawn because there's to much people wanting them. But to be honest, I really don't agree with the absurd prices from FIFA and....I think I went so far in this discusion  Grin

Thanks!

elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 03:11:35 PM »

As a big fan of Strunz & Farah's music,these compositions really appeal to me,as so much can be expressed with a minimal amount of instruments used.

Very exquisite!

mvrasseli

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2013, 12:54:36 AM »

Thanks!! Another song, this time from Roland Dyens:

https://app.box.com/s/qde80rmpplxy040akcbt

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2013, 06:41:20 PM »

This is a real education for me. I'm hearing music I've never come across before Cheesy

- Will
mvrasseli

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2013, 11:00:55 PM »

Listen to classical guitar songs increase our capability to recognize sounds because it has a very intimate sound, full of details, tones, color... It makes you more smart )

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: