Kara-Moon Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:47:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A light at the end of the tunnel  (Read 2578 times)
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« on: October 04, 2013, 01:25:17 AM »

Sometimes when I feel a bit downtrodden or uninspired,I watch this guy's YT vids; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeUkmxm9moY

His energy & vibe is inspiring & fun and he's wickedly smart & engaging to watch.

Lately...I haven't felt very musical at all...but I'm not too bothered by it,because my hiatus periods are necessary for me to regroup & regenerate,so I just allow myself for the downtime to occur & just roll with it.

I've had some ideas brewing,but I'm just not ready to sit down and apply myself,as of yet.However...I have been tinkering with a video capturing device,that captures streaming video,so I have been wrestling with some complications on the hardware end of it & have yet to explore the software that is included with it.
With this device,I expect to create many more videos,with the purpose of provoking a well of inspiration to draw from,as video production has been a mainstay for my songwriting for quite a while now.

-Thom

MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 12:59:25 PM »

Good find Thom, he does have a ton of energy!

Good luck on your new projects!

The older I get the better I was!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: