Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:47:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'smee again :)  (Read 4847 times)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« on: May 29, 2014, 07:01:07 PM »

... to let you know that yosimi version 1.2.1 is now available as a tarball on sourceforge.

There are a number of small tweaks under the bonnet, mostly to aid compilation.

Also, there are new drum sounds from Dario Straulino, and an alternative SVG desktop icon from Andrew Ter-Grigoryan (sorry it too so long).

The most significant (although quite small) change is in settings - the option to enable a part that is not currently active when doing a MIDI program change.

This means you can start up a 'bare' yoshimi, and, provided your banks are well organised, load whatever patches to whatever part you like, from any bank entirely from a sequencer, or suitably capable hardware synth/controller.

Bank changes are always silent, and program changes are too if you only change a part that is not actually sounding at that time.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 05:03:16 AM »

Nice going, Squire Godfrey wOO

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 08:29:57 AM »

Thanks Oren - almost missed this Roll Eyes

Oh, and now we have 1.2.2
This was needed because there were two 'doh' bugs that had to be fixed Embarrassed
However, there are quite a lot of minor feature extensions and user interface improvements added as well.
In very small increments the overall performance seems to be improving too. I can run the more complex voice patches on my little netbook with reasonable reliability Smiley

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 10:10:49 PM »

Schweet!!! wOO

R19Sar
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 10:42:30 PM »

Congratulations to Mr. Angry and the Dark Reaver for their work.

Good to see Otter again after a long time, will mosey over and say hi later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: