Kara-Moon Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:00:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minutes Of Happiness  (Read 3507 times)
retrononomusic

« on: November 25, 2014, 10:05:35 PM »

Hey, it's me... again.

I've tried to mix out two songs with different styles. I'm taking a little risk here, but I'm testing!
I've spend a lot of time and retakes for the voice recording. Do you see the changes?

http://youtu.be/VRhBeQEs_MI

Hope it'll work!

Thank you!

Nono.
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 01:58:32 PM »

Hey Nono,

I really like the chorus sections in this song and how this segment finishes the tune...but,the composition of these sections don't seem to fit the rest of the song.
It just feels as though two different songs were slapped together...others may disagree,but I think this song has great elements in it and should be re-worked,to be more cohesive.
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 12:55:51 AM »

I agree with Thom.  I think if you work on the transitions between the verses and chorus to smooth this out a bit this makes it over the top for me.

This is a really good song that just needs a little polish IMHO.  If you don't change it it still is a good song but I think will a little work it would be a great song.

The older I get the better I was!
retrononomusic

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 08:59:10 AM »

Hi guys!

Thank your for your collaboration )
Well I guess you're right and I'm thinking that maybe I should make two songs out of it.
I've tried to re-work transitions but I'm limited by garageband as I would like to add instruments that it doesn't have or are of poor quality.
I will put this one aside for a few weeks and maybe everything would fall into place the next time.

Nono.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: