Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:11:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just HOW many tracks?  (Read 8127 times)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« on: April 17, 2015, 07:58:02 PM »

I heard about this elsewhere. It looks seriously impressive, although it won't be of use to me. It doesn't seem to have any Linux drivers Sad
Mind you, I wouldn't know what to do with that many independent tracks Tongue

http://www.presonus.com/products/Studio-192

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 02:02:59 PM »

Wow, very cool. Very nice looking gear too. The advantage of so many in- and outputs is not only in recording parallel tracks though, as you can have audio processors, pedals and other gear permanently connected and then switch in software. Even so, my RME Fireface interface on USB 2.0 has 18 channels in and 18 out which is proving plenty enough... )

Also known as Marc JXP
Oren
Moderators Views
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 06:18:24 PM »

So large.  Cheesy

elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 12:47:25 AM »

Fascinating....something like this would have proved very handy,back in the day of my rather large array of hardware keyboards(as it were).
Currently,I have a Presonus AudioBox 44VSL...which has more inputs than I need at the moment(but if I should ever add a hardware keyboard to my set up again,it's nice to know that I have the option to permanently connect a piece of hardware.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: