Kara-Moon Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:11:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Life Is Good!  (Read 8320 times)
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« on: October 13, 2015, 11:34:07 PM »

This could not have happened at a better time,as I was feeling a bit down in the dumps...with how lifeless K-M is now.Fortunately though,I met a very special lady about a week ago,who has really ramped up my social life!
She's wonderfully sweet & fun and she shares my passion for music.
 Kiss We're just friends at this point,but she already owns a big piece of my heart...as she's the first thought in my head when I wake in the morning and the last thought before I go to sleep.   

I think I feel many songs coming on & soon.....

* Nicky.jpg (293.81 KB, 540x1440 - viewed 580 times.)

* Nicky Z.jpg (234.07 KB, 568x1329 - viewed 565 times.)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 11:36:07 PM by elwoodblues91 » Logged
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 08:42:51 AM »

Great news. I'm very happy for you

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 12:09:43 PM »

Great news. I'm very happy for you

Thanks Will,appreciate it! Cheesy
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 07:40:56 PM »

It's great for you to get a lift, buddy.

Can she sing or play the cello, though?  Grin

elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 08:23:44 PM »

It's great for you to get a lift, buddy.

Can she sing or play the cello, though?  Grin

She does have the pipes,as she sang for me and I was impressed,for someone who has never sang seriously and who has not sung in years.She has good potential & I have plans to cultivate her ability. Smiley
As for instruments,she's dabbled in guitar...but doesn't currently have an ax...but perhaps I could seduce into learning the ivories. Wink
bvdp
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 11:16:02 PM »

Sing? Play cello? Who cares about stuff like that! The important thing is: Can she play the saxophone Smiley

Seriously, good for you. Always better to travel down the road with a friend.

My online life: http://www.mellowood.ca
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2015, 01:06:36 AM »

Sing? Play cello? Who cares about stuff like that! The important thing is: Can she play the saxophone Smiley

Seriously, good for you. Always better to travel down the road with a friend.

Thanks Bob. Cheesy
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2015, 07:27:10 PM »

Well...as it turns out,my hope of our friendship blossoming into a romantic pursuit,was only a fool's hope on my part.She is 20 years younger than myself though,so perhaps it's for the best(as if it developed into a long term thing,well...20 years from now,I'll be an old fart and she'll still be young and vibrant.)
I had never thought I'd find myself interested in someone so young...but she had mentioned she had dated someone even older than myself,once...so I thought I had a chance with her.Maybe I just deluded myself all along,as I was riding on such a huge high on the possible prospect of being deliriously happy...but that level of happiness has always been a pipe dream.

I am grateful for still having made a new friend,but right now all of the wind has been knocked out of me & I feel like ashes.

MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2015, 03:41:54 PM »

The main thing is that you had a good time and met a new friend.  Plus it also shows that you still got it, especially when you can attract someone 20 years younger than yourself.  So look on the positive side and move forward.

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2015, 04:48:57 PM »

The main thing is that you had a good time and met a new friend.  Plus it also shows that you still got it, especially when you can attract someone 20 years younger than yourself.  So look on the positive side and move forward.

Thanks for your support Mario...appreciate it.Actually...last night she contacted me & we spend a very lovely evening together....so the absence of romantic element,really didn't bother me last night.During the course of the evening,she told me she loved me(as a friend,it seems) & I know she's attracted to me...but at this point,I won't speculate or read into anything about it.
Women are the most mysterious creatures & I am utterly mystified....but I'll just go with the flow.
bvdp
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2015, 08:46:41 PM »

I'd much sooner have a friend than a lover Smiley Count yourself lucky if you have either.

My online life: http://www.mellowood.ca
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2015, 10:18:04 PM »

I'd much sooner have a friend than a lover Smiley Count yourself lucky if you have either.

Rather an easy enough thing to say,when one is already spoken for.The friendship is great,but having both is ideal,when one is single & available(& I've been available for more years that I want to say,as I've been holding out for someone special.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: