Kara-Moon Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:45:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm back....sort of.  (Read 4469 times)
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« on: October 04, 2016, 08:17:30 PM »

Hello all,

I'm back...via my new LG3 cell phone.I had to get rid of my cable internet,as I found a subsidized version of an ISP that I am not eligible for until mid November.
I haven't written anything lately,as Iwas recently hospitalized for anxiety & depression.
I had recently reconciled my relationship with my ex girl..after a 6 month hiatus & things were going beautifully for a few weeks...but then she had a relapsed with drinking(which of course,played havoc with all of her psych meds)..and we split up again and I had a major meltdown.

Thanat said,I am on medication now and trying to get on with my life...but I want to get back into my music...hopefully soon.
I have nothing new to post...but when I do...I will once I figure out how to transfer music files via this phone.

-Thom
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 08:41:30 PM »

Sorry to hear you're still having such problems,

Apart from this it's good to see you on here again, even if it's just to say "Hello" Smiley

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 11:37:45 AM »

Thanks Will...appreciate it.It's good to be back.
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 12:11:44 PM »

Yes, sorry to hear about your health issues.

I hope the meds kick in soon and you can return to being yourself again.

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 12:53:26 PM »

Thanks Mario.I have been taking Lexipro(which is a mild anti-depressant)...but it has no effect on me.
I asked for Ambien to help me sleep(as sleep is my biggest problem..but my psychiatrist thought that an anti-depressant would help...but to no avail.
I took an over the counter sleeping pill last night(Unisom) and that worked much better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: