Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:37:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 007 Dance In The Expanse  (Read 4908 times)
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« on: February 14, 2017, 01:12:08 AM »

In this episode of Bond,while 007 is supposedly having his usual martini....unbeknownst to him,is that a villain spiked his drink. As to how this villain managed to add ephedrine,epinephrine,amyl nitrate,guarana,ginseng,caffeine and cocaine...without anyone noticing,is a mystery.
Consequently....not only did Bond survive his tainted drink,he hallucinated an old villain he had killed years ago,named Scaramanga and inflicted contusions of grandeur on the very villain who spiked his drink,while on the dance floor.
Needless to say,after what he had ingested...Bond was up for 2 days,dancing and fornicating his bum off.....bloody lucky fellow,if you ask me.

* 007 Dance In The Expanse.mp3 (6660.49 KB - downloaded 259 times.)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 06:54:34 PM »

Another good one. Like these little laid back bits between the more frenetic stuff. I also enjoy the storylines that go with these Smiley

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 09:01:51 PM »

Another good one. Like these little laid back bits between the more frenetic stuff. I also enjoy the storylines that go with these Smiley

Thanks Will. Cool Actually,this song began...from simply being inspired by a new synth for Reason 9,called Expanse Hyperwave.At that point,it wasn't even a Bond tune...but as I was developing the composition,I felt it was going in the direction of yet another 007 song and named it as such.
As for the story behind it,I was thinking it up,as I was writing this post,just before I uploaded the file.
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 09:31:47 PM »

This is fantastic Evil

Thom, you have one fantastic arsenal of sounds at your disposal and you use them all to perfection.

Another winner here Thom.

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 09:51:27 PM »

This is fantastic Evil

Thom, you have one fantastic arsenal of sounds at your disposal and you use them all to perfection.

Another winner here Thom.

Thanks Mario!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: