Kara-Moon Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:34:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ProducerLoops.com Releases ‘M.I.K.E. Push: Origins of Trance' Sample Pack  (Read 1773 times)
Equinox Sounds

« on: February 20, 2017, 08:13:58 AM »

‘M.I.K.E. Push: Origins of Trance' is the debut sample collection of an undisputed Trance legend. Learn M.I.K.E's elite production techniques by getting under the hood of the included Logic template or one of four Construction Kits. Bolster your productions even further with an enormous collection of standalone arps, pads, drums and leads, all created specifically for this project.

If you're hoping to sign your next track to labels like FSOE, Pure Trance, Grotesque, or WAO138, you simply cannot miss this premium collection, crafted by a pioneer of the Trance genre.

About M.I.K.E. Push:

M.I.K.E. has remixed artists like Sinead O'Connor, Moby, Mauro Picotto, Bomfunk MC's, Oliver Lieb, Armin Van Buuren and The Bloodhound Gang, and to this day, remains a major player on the Trance scene.

One-Shot Samples:

This pack also includes a plethora of one-shot samples, allowing you to create new beats, fills and loops to complement the existing material. Simply load them up into your sampler of choice and create an infinite number of new grooves and phrases.

Royalty-Free:

All of the loops in this product are 100% Royalty-Free, so once purchased, you can use these loops in your commercial releases without having to pay any hidden costs.

Bonus Template Requirements:

• Logic Pro X 10.3
• Spire 1.1
• Xfer LFO Tool
• Sylenth1
• TAL Reveb 4

Specifications:

• 4 Construction Kits
• 550 Audio Files
• 48 MIDI Files
• 1 Logic Pro Template
• ACIDized WAV Files
• Apple Loops/AIFF Files
• REX2 Drum Loops
• Ableton Live 8.1.3+ Pack
• Reason ReFill
• Loops sync to BPM
• 44.1 kHz/24-Bit
• PC/Mac Compatible
• Royalty-Free (No Exceptions)

Price and Availability:

‘M.I.K.E. Push: Origins of Trance' is available for instant download exclusively at ProducerLoops.com for £34.95 / 40,89 EUR. More information is available at: https://www.producerloops.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: