Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:40:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paradise Lost  (Read 2946 times)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« on: September 29, 2017, 06:52:53 PM »

Anyone remember this?
Well, I hadn't been there for over a year now and I wish I hadn't gone today Sad
That most beautiful sight is one I'll never see again. Almost the entire side of the hill has been felled, with just a few mature trees dotted around. I just turned around and got back in the car. I'll never go there again Cry

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 12:59:56 AM »

Sorry to read of your beloved landscape that has gone to ruins.I once lived across the way from a wonderful forest as a kid,that was owned by a wealthy fellow and he was gracious and generous enough to allow the neighborhood kids to play about,in it.
I spent the bulk of my time there...growing up and once the old man passed,the property was sold off to a developer and now it's all suburban housing. Angry
My old stomping grounds have changed so much,that I cannot and will not,ever go back...as it breaks my heart.Home is where you hang your hat and the pine barrens of southern NJ is my domain now and this suits me just fine now. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: