Kara-Moon Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:19:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Celestial Wanderer  (Read 3901 times)
shrikant

« on: November 10, 2017, 02:43:36 AM »

Returning after quite some time. This one is dedicated to all those wanderers busy with their lives. The journey each one undertake has such a lot of musicality to it with its ups and downs. Hope you like the track. Thanks. Smiley
shrikant 

* celestial wanderer.mp3 (4338.56 KB - downloaded 227 times.)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 09:02:48 AM »

Nice to see you here again Smiley
I really enjoyed this. It seems a simpler and clearer recording than your earlier work.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 08:33:35 PM »

Yes, it is nice to see you back.

I agree with Will in that this is a better recording than in the past.  Personally I really liked this one.  I think this is your best to date.

Excellent work.

The older I get the better I was!
bvdp
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 11:38:36 PM »

This was quite pleasant and interesting to listen to. The only suggestion I'd have ... and it's a suggestion only! ... is that some of the break overlays might be more "appropriate" if they came in quietly and then got louder. But, maybe it was your intention to do it the way you did, in which case it's fine Smiley

Thanks for sharing.

My online life: http://www.mellowood.ca
shrikant

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 12:50:30 PM »

This was quite pleasant and interesting to listen to. The only suggestion I'd have ... and it's a suggestion only! ... is that some of the break overlays might be more "appropriate" if they came in quietly and then got louder. But, maybe it was your intention to do it the way you did, in which case it's fine Smiley

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks bvdp for the suggestion. I will take another look at it. I had kept it in cold storage for a long time. That helped in a way while re doing it. Happy that you folderol, and Mario liked it. Thanks once again to all of you for giving your time and letting me know what you felt. Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: