Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:06:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Soul Food  (Read 6764 times)
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« on: March 11, 2018, 02:22:09 AM »

It's been forever & a day,since I was inspired to write new music...it's also been quite some time,since I met anyone special,that could make me smile,as well as to sweep me off my feet and pose as my travel agent(to give me a vacation from myself.)
Since I am just a year away from turning 50 and since I hold no hope of ever meeting a special lady in the conventional way,I chose to engage in some financially procured companionship.
After careful consideration & much online research,I arranged an appointment with the most extraordinary woman I have ever met...
...she calls herself Krystal Clear and I must say,she is aptly named,as she is quite a gem(exquisitely beautiful,wickedly smart,witty,funny,kind,considerate,thoughful & highly skilled...in the arts of lovemaking.  Evil
We spoke on the phone for 20 minutes prior to our meeting and the following day,she arrived at my place & she was so unlike anyone I had ever met,as she made me feel immediately comfortable and she had a sincere interest in getting to know me and we had a very pleasant chit-chat,prior to the impending physical customaries.
Without going into the details,let me just say that this woman's approach to lovemaking,was the most sincere,passionate and sensuous experience I had ever had(which far exceeded any relationship I ever had.)
This woman made me feel desired and special,as if I was the most important person in her life and she gave me some wonderful memories that I will never forget!
 Kiss
What is especially remarkable about this lady,is what a huge heart she has,as we shared our war stories about our failed past relationships &
 how we are too jaded and heartbroken to step into the ring again(so to speak.)She explained to me that her "profession"...is her way of substituting having a boyfriend in her life,as well as a means of supporting her 3 kids.
As twisted as this all sounds to the average person...well....her & I are just 2 people fulfilling each other's needs,as we are a couple of misfits that just never integrated into mainstream society very well.
This woman understands me & accepts me for everything I am & what I am not and meeting her,as been a very therapeutic experience.She is also sympathetic to my physical infirmity(she helped me get dressed,when she saw that I was having trouble and no one,has ever treated me so well.)
This woman has so much heart & soul and I was deeply touched by her kindness.This lady reached into the darkest depths of my despair and pulled me out of a very emotional black hole,I had been residing in for so long and from the very bottom of my soul,I am grateful to her.

How utterly sad it is though,that a perfect stranger,in just the space of 2 hours,gave me what I had never had before in my life...from any other woman I've ever been with(it just goes to show how pathetically shallow,self-serving and sociopathic...most women are....at least in my experiences.)

* Super Soul Food.mp3 (7427.84 KB - downloaded 286 times.)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 02:50:34 AM by elwoodblues91 » Logged
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 01:49:49 PM »

Bright and lively. Probably reflects your mood rather well Smiley
Glad things are working out.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 02:41:31 PM »

Thanks Will. Cool
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 08:47:32 PM »

Thom this is probably your best work to do  wOO 
I liked everything about this one!

PS - I'm glad that you had such a fantastic 2 hours.

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 09:29:58 PM »

Thom this is probably your best work to do  wOO 
I liked everything about this one!

PS - I'm glad that you had such a fantastic 2 hours.

Thanks for the kind words. Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: