Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:06:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chillout Lounge  (Read 3050 times)
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« on: June 05, 2018, 12:37:43 PM »

This track is just a little something I randomly whipped up on my new Yamaha PSR-S670 arranger keyboard.In this little ditty,I am triggering the backing tracks with single notes on my left hand and I playing along and performing with a lead sound.
It's just something very simple and since I have not posted in a while,I thought I'd share what I've been up to lately.I've only had this keyboard a couple of days,so I really have my work cut out for me.
If Rony was still with us,I think he would be very surprised to see me with an arranger(since I had only been strictly a workstation guy beforehand.)

Since I have had a terrible time with writer's block,I thought this keyboard would be the perfect solution to my problem and indeed it has and will continue to be a very useful tool in generating new song ideas.
This keyboard is so irresistible,as the key-bed is great,the sounds are great and the auto-accompaniment styles are an utter joy to jam with!After many years of writing music in small increments and building up songs with the copy & paste method(using my DAW's)...my keyboard skills have deteriorated dramatically.Now though,I am working on correcting that and since I cannot keep my hands off of this brilliant piece of kit...I should be able to whip myself into shape in a timely manner. Cool

* Chillout Lounge.mp3 (4603.14 KB - downloaded 223 times.)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 07:50:55 PM »

Very good indeed. Lovely smooth sounds. Lazy relaxed wandering theme. Afro

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 08:24:54 PM »

Thanks Will. Smiley
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 11:32:48 PM »

Smooth jazz at its best wOO

This sounds great Thom.  Plus I don't think that you have lost any keyboard skills!

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 11:57:20 PM »

Thanks for the kind words Mario. Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: