Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:10:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Joining kara-moon  (Read 18486 times)
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2018, 12:49:30 PM »

I am still around most of the time.
I check in at least once a day and, in my role as a moderator, check if there any issues which need attention.
Unfortunately our powers are very limited. The only one who can address problems like this one is Moon.
I have to agree that without the means to register new members there is no hope of improving things.
This is really an issue that needs fixing. Earlier attempts have always opened the doors to the dreaded spammers so I don't know what the answer is.
I too get sad about it.
I do lots of music collaboration elsewhere and would love to do more here but our worlds have drifted apart somewhat.
From the active members currently here I don't seem to have much affinity with the styles of music to get involved with. I appreciate the talent, though ... always. You are a great bunch of musicians.

Like I say, I'm here most days.
If any of you have ideas that I can help with just let me know.
I won't move on until things do close down .......
I'll still be keeping an eye out.
Smiley)

folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2018, 06:15:34 PM »

I too will remain here as long as the site exists. I have seen other places fade down and appear to be virtually dead, only to suddenly recover. Of course that can't happen without members. Mr Moon is aware of the problem, and is (or will soon be) moving KM to another server with updated software, so hopefully this can be resolved at that time.

Personally, I'm less active than I was simply though having so many other things demanding my attention - including a long drawn-out refurbishment of my home (an 1880s terrace) along with the Yoshimi Soft-Synth which I am now very much the lead developer - and I certainly never wanted to be!

I still manage a trickle of ideas though, and place them here and on Soundcloud. I always post here first of course, and much prefer a small group of friends to a vast swathe of 'look at me' wannabies Wink

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: