Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:07:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue City(1998)  (Read 3123 times)
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« on: February 14, 2019, 03:28:39 AM »

This tune was somewhat borrowed and inspired by the wonderful tunes that could be found on the WebTV internet terminal(as it were.)For those that were not aware of it's existence,WebTV was an internet service for one's television set(in the form of a rudimentary hardware component with no hard drive)...so all of internet browsing and storage,was via the company's server.
This was an excellent concept,because it meant that your internet terminal was impervious to any viruses.Another great feature,is that you could record any audio and video from the internet,using a VCR that you would connect to the audio/video outputs from the WebTV terminal.
The icing on the cake,was that you had many categories of music to listen to as you are browsing the internet(which was provided by the service)...which is all electronic instrumental tunes and it had a great video game vibe to them.
Yet another great thing about WebTV,is it had it's own exclusive series of discussion forums....alll of which I miss very much.The one major drawback of course,that I don't miss,is this was back in the days of the old dial-up speed!
  Embarrassed Angry Grin
This latest tune,was all done on my latest set up,which is my dream set up that I've always wanted...

* Blue City.mp3 (7529.68 KB - downloaded 220 times.)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 06:26:42 PM »

Broody atmospheric track. Very good work Thom.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 10:17:59 PM »

Broody atmospheric track. Very good work Thom.

Thanks Will. Cool
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 08:28:39 PM »

That is one sweet setup!

This is one fantastic piece of music.  Your synth background was great and your bass line with super!  The lead synth sound fit perfectly. Plus your mix was spot on.

Great work here Thom.

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 08:38:29 PM »

Thanks for the very kind words Mario!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: