Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:56:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gone very quiet again  (Read 2696 times)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« on: November 17, 2019, 09:21:37 AM »

I've been totally lacking in inspiration myself. I put that down to the amount of work I'm doing with software - I've also been doing work on the Raspberry Pi, for a stand-alone synth Smiley

As well as all of that I've been doing a bit of redecorating and (overdue) cleaning at home.

What's everyone else up to?

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 03:02:29 PM »

Well ..... I still get the inspiration (mostly) but not got the time!

Have one daughter nearby who has been going through a divorce so I been up to the neck in helping her to do redecorating work. Her ex went off and left the house falling to bits because of his abysmal attempts at DIY.
The other daughter, in Edinburgh, has just finished producing yet another grandson (that's 3 now between them) so I been travelling up and down there helping out at that end, mostly looking after the 4 year-old.
Getting too old for all this stuff.

When time does stand still long enough I seem to always have some musical project on the go.
A few days ago I did this video for another (internet) friend whose 9 year-old son is doing a project on guitars and wanted some information to use:
https://youtu.be/Z_UuHG9Ifr0

Longhair - MarioD

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 04:36:34 PM »

I have been busy helping my wife around as she broke her hip a couple of months ago. That means that I have to keep the driveway and sidewalk very clear of snow and ice, take her to physical therapy twice a week, do the shopping and drive her to her many doctor appointments.  We also had a walk-in shower put in and had the bathroom painted so I was tied down with that.

Things are lightening up a bit and in fact I am slowly working on a song now.  Life gets in the way of making music again!

The older I get the better I was!
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 05:46:52 PM »

Nice work on that Vid James

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: