Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:54:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to scroll or fetch next page-full of messages/topics on this forum ?  (Read 3118 times)
falcon74

« on: December 06, 2019, 01:43:14 PM »

Hi,

Tried using Firefox (on Linux and Windows10) and Microsoft Edge browsers (on Windows10) to access this forum, but while when reading a posted topic, I can see the button to take me to next topic, I do not see any such button or way to fetch the next pageful of topics from the sub-forums (I tried it here in 'General' subforum and the 'MMA' subforum).

In the following screenshot, you'd notice, there is no button to go to next page or next set of topics. So other than the topics visible on the sub-forum dashboard page (like in the screenshow), is there a way to see all other threads/topcis ?

screenshot

cheers,
f74
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 05:31:05 PM »

You're dead right  Huh

I've contacted Mr Moon about it. (Da Boss)

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
falcon74

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 06:05:14 PM »

Thank you.
falcon74

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2019, 07:08:29 AM »

Realized that the problem of no way going to "next page", is there even at a "Topic" level. For instance, if there are say 15 posts on a topic, and the 1st page of the topic view shows 10 posts, there is almost no way to see the remaining i.e. latest 5 posts on the same topic. I am not exactly sure if 10 is the number of posts shown per page (yet to find a setting for that), but for that is the default behaviour.

For instance, on this thread, now I can no longer view my own posts since from the topic's page, there is no way to go to the next pagefull of posts.
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2019, 03:12:25 PM »

Exactly. Mr Moon is looking at it. He had to do a complete rebuild some time back due to a malware attack, so that's probably when the problem occurred Sad

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
falcon74

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2019, 05:02:52 PM »

Thank you @folderol, for sharing the update on this.
An acceptable workaround for now is it hit the 'Print' button.
That shows the entire set of messages on the topic, although you cannot reply to the latest, unless you manage to find a direct link (permalink) to the message itself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: