Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:21:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Space Dust(007)  (Read 2868 times)
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« on: January 19, 2020, 11:16:50 PM »

In this episode of Bond.....007 teams up with NASA and Elon Musk,in a joint venture to a pilgrimage to Mars.James's involvement,is that a sinister foreign power,has secretly launched a spacecraft to Mars 5 years ago.Upon the enemy's arrival(as it were)...they had set up a synthetic cold fusion device(an artificial sun).....for the purpose of burning out the Earth,in an effort to wipe the slate clean....so that they could procreate their own "perfect" society.
Unbeknownst to Bond....shortly before their launch into outer space,the enemy had infiltrated one of the facilities at NASA and had replaced Bond's cyanide pill with a PCP pill.Midway through the journey to Mars...there was a hull breach on the shuttle and Bond was jettisoned from the spacecraft,with only his spacesuit to sustain him.
Fearing the worst....Bond took what he thought was a cyanide pill,but of course,he was blitzed out of his mind on PCP(as if space travel isn't weird enough,in a sober state of mind.) 

* Operation Space Dust(007).mp3 (7314.38 KB - downloaded 180 times.)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 06:02:22 PM »

Still very much form with the Bond themes, like the 'wobbly', slightly drunk atmosphere later. Grin

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 10:53:17 PM »

Still very much form with the Bond themes, like the 'wobbly', slightly drunk atmosphere later. Grin

Thanks Will. Cool
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 02:26:21 PM »

Sci-Fi music at its best.  I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Excellent work Thom.

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 11:15:24 PM »

Thanks, Mario. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: