Kara-Moon Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:03:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bourne AutoBond  (Read 2446 times)
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« on: March 14, 2020, 05:21:44 AM »

In this episode of Bond,with the untimely death of Felix Lighter....007 teams up with another agent of the CIA,which is Jason Bourne.In a dual effort to apprehend the villain who is trying to flee Germany with top-secret blueprints to a prototype of the latest weaponized MI6 vehicle(which is a triple hybrid of land,sea & air.)
In a mad dash to intercept the blueprints,both Bond & Bourne,leap into their respective company vehicles & race from Dresden to Berlin,in an effort to reach the Brandenburg airport....before the villain makes his flight.

* The Bourne AutoBond(MP3).mp3 (6199.06 KB - downloaded 151 times.)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 03:35:21 PM »

Still on-massage, but with some nice differences in the styling and instrumentation. Nice one Thom Smiley

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 09:58:27 PM »

Thom, you are really good at this Bond theme genre.  As Will said still on message, but with some subtle and not so subtle style and instrumentation changes.

Two thumbs up.

The older I get the better I was!
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 10:32:19 PM »

Still on-massage, but with some nice differences in the styling and instrumentation. Nice one Thom Smiley

Thanks Will. Cool
elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 10:36:52 PM »

Thom, you are really good at this Bond theme genre.  As Will said still on message, but with some subtle and not so subtle style and instrumentation changes.

Two thumbs up.

Kind of you to say,Mario! I've been tinkering with Bond themes for about 13 years(so it's a very comfy zone for me.) Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: