Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:33:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Virus Lockdown  (Read 1773 times)
bvdp
Kara-Moon Master

« on: March 23, 2020, 05:07:32 PM »

Like many of you, we are in a lock down here in Canada in order to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus in our communities. We (my wife and I) are very fortunate in that we live on a 5 acre piece of forested land with lots of isolation. But, we do still need to get out for some necessities from time to time and when we do we are being very careful! We're both seniors and my wife has some preexisting lung issues ... so I guess we're both in the "be cautious" group.

To all my friends around the world: Please be careful and continue to enjoy the music!

My online life: http://www.mellowood.ca
sciurius

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 06:38:50 PM »

More or less the same here (Netherlands).
We do not (yet?) have total lockdown but my wife and I went in isolation 2 weeks ago. My wife is heart and lung patiënt so we do not take any risks.
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 08:30:02 AM »

UK is more or less in lock-down, only there is some confusion about the limits (typical 'fudge' for this country). I'm in the at-risk age bracket so am being extremely careful, but I still go out for walks. I just make sore it's am the more remote areas, where I hardly see people in the distance let along close up.

As you say, look after yourselves and keep safe everyone.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: