Kara-Moon Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:15:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In The Mist  (Read 2251 times)
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« on: April 09, 2020, 10:00:20 PM »

In The Mist

In today's world with the Coronavirus running rapid and closing everything down it feels like we are living in a mist and not seeing too far into the future.

I am playing the fretless bass, guitar, and Glockenspiel Xylophone.  Band-in-a-Box is playing everything else.

https://soundcloud.com/mario_guitar/in-the-mist

The older I get the better I was!
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 04:52:35 PM »

Seem to have heard this somewhere else Grin
Very nice work... as usual!

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 08:23:23 PM »

Thanx Will.

elwoodblues91
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 04:32:10 PM »

Pretty chill,for a Corona-virus song. Huh Wink I like the photo that goes along with your tune on Soundcloud. Smiley Speaking of the virus,I tried to order online at 3 different grocery stores,but they are ALL booked solid for the rest of the month. Fortunately though...my sister in law is willing to give me a ride to a local Walmart super center sometime this week(& if it weren't for her,I would literally have starved to death.)
Recently,I have been working on a song,but I need a new pair of headphones and I placed an order.Will not see this item until the end of the month.Things are going to become substantially worse,before they get better....so hopefully we will all make it through this ordeal and won't see too many more deaths in the news.
MarioD
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 06:26:00 PM »

Thanx Thom.  The picture is one that I took at Hamlin Beach one foggy morning.  I actually took a number of pictures that morning.

Things are locked up here also.  Some stores will only let a certain number of people in at a time.  I expect to see them checking temperatures prior to entering very soon.  Most stores are simply closed.

Stay safe and healthy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: