Kara-Moon Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:31:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas has been cancelled  (Read 2115 times)
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« on: November 01, 2020, 03:10:45 PM »

Well, pretty much for most of Europe it seems. We're  going into lockdown again in the UK, just when preparations are usually at their peak. All thanks to a combination of arrogant numpties and pathetic government.
Commiserations to our American cousins who's government seem to be trying for 'crimes against humanity' status Cry

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
bvdp
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 04:33:15 PM »

On a positive note: 2020 will soon be over Smiley Hopefully, 2021 will be better!

Never saw the word  "numpties" before and had to race to the dictionary (well, on line versions) to find the meaning. Yup, we have them on this side of the pond as well.

My online life: http://www.mellowood.ca
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 06:25:12 PM »

I certainly hope this will improve. I've just had to tell my sisters I won't be joining them for Christmas this year Sad
I'm by far the oldest, and they will have children and grandchildren there.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: